Student ID Card Fee
Students, undergraduate and graduate, are charged an initial fee of $25 for their ID card. The fee will show up on the BroncoWeb account at the time of registration. Graduate students will be charged for a new card upon enrollment, despite the active status of their original Bronco Card. Those with a two-year gap in enrollment status will be charged $25 for a new card upon re-enrollment.
Exceptions include Distance Learning Students, Intensive English Program, and High School Equivalency Program participants.
Replacement Cards or Lost Card Fee
- No-Fee Replacement cards include:
- Non-operational Cards. These are defined as cards that cannot be read by a reader when properly scanned. If it has been determined by the BroncoCard Manager that the card has not been deliberately made non-operational, there is no charge for a new card.
- Exchanging an operational card for a different card type, i.e. proxy access or change in student/staff association with Boise State.
- Fee Replacement cards includes:
- Lost/stolen or mutilated Bronco Card
- Name changes due to court action, marriage or divorce
- Expired cards
Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, & Staff (full or part-time)
- Initial Employee Card – No Charge
- Replacement Employee Card – $25
Additional Bronco Card Fee Assessment
- Concurrent Enrollment – $25
- Sophomore Start Concurrent Enrollment – No Charge
- Affiliates/Visitors – $25
- Housing Dependent – $25
- Health Program Clinical ID Badge Replacement – $10
- Distance Learning Students – $25 Upon Request
- Emeriti – No Charge
- Alumni – Not Eligible
- Recreation Pass – No Charge
Student ID Fee Waiver
Fee waivers will only be granted on a case by case basis at the discretion of the Bronco Card Manager for those charged with a gap of enrollment of less than two years, a complete withdrawal in which there is an existing waiver of all other University fees. To request a fee waiver email the Bronco Card office, firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your full name. student ID#, and a detailed justification.